Monday 3 November 2008

Voltus V

Voltus V was the first japanese anime I watched when I was a kid .. and I still love it 'till now. It is indeed very difficult to find. My bro finally got hand of its VCD but sadly no substitle, so we have to vaguely assume what's going on. It's not hard .. 'cos Voltus V will always win at the end. Once the Tenku-ken (the famous sword) is out, the villians will be dead for sure with the letter V marked on their chest.

Back then, they were so cool (they are still pretty cool now LOL). Kenichi, Ipey, Daishiro, Yoshi and Megumi were every kids' heroes back in the 80s. I'm sure kids back in those era familiar with this anime.

On Sunday, while waiting for my bro to wake up .. surprisingly I came across Voltus V on local TV dubbed in Indo. Sigh .. but it's alright .. I had fun reminiscing :D

Let's VOLT in ...

No comments: