Friday 28 November 2008

early bday present

yes, my birthday is just around the corner .. I got my early birthday gift from a friend from Australia yesterday. Me loves Elmo .. Gosh, I'm still so a kid inside -- as long as I'm happy :) The black one is actually navy blue is a bag. Thanks to you, very much ... *you know who you are*


I guess you might wonder why I have so many fave characters -- well, what can I say, I'm still a child in heart .. so I like all these cute characters from Mickey Mouse, My Melody, Elmo, Chip n Dale to name a few, but Mickey and My Melody are on my top priority of course.

Anyway, have a good weekend everyone .. it's time to do some cleaning of my wardrobe, need more space for my new tees. I still have my suitcase from my taiwan n hk's trip in my room with lots of goodies inside .. still haven't found place to store them all. That's gonna be on my list of things-to do over my Christmas break ...

No comments: