Thursday 20 November 2008

christmas mood

Christmas is still about month and half away, but I've been having Christmas mood these last few days and I've been drowning myself with Christmas songs. It is hard to get your Christmas feeling in the country that doesn't celebrate Christmas.
Anyway, Christmas has always been my fave holiday since I can remember when .. since I was still believing in Santa Claus, until this very second. I have always loved Christmas 'cos you'll get to hear and sing lots of wonderful and meaningful songs, you'll get gifts from your family and being with your family and the most important thing is celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ -- it gives me the sacred feeling and full of miracles, giving new hope in life and welcoming brand new wonderful year.

I've been dreaming of having White Christmas, but it's still pretty much a dream 'till now. I dream of experiencing Christmas' Eve in Rockfellar Center, New York -- blame all the Christmas movies on TV. But well, let's face it, the only White Christmas I've ever gonna get if I go to States or Europe along with the Christmas feeling and atmosphere everywhere. Instead I went to Australian and had Hot Christmas -- but even then I still managed to get my Christmas feeling, which I haven't got since I got back in town.

I'm hoping for it ..

In the meantime, I'm planning on my Christmas Holiday, listing my Christmas list and hoping for a better days ..

No comments: