Tuesday 11 November 2008

early shift

It's been a while since I arrive this early at work .. I clocked in at 7:40am today .. woohoo!! Friendly traffic? Well, not exactly. My mom was nice enough to give me a lift this morning as I had to bring my mom's home made jelly drinks for some colleagues at work, in result I had to wake 1 hour earlier to avoid the traffic -- but nope apparently, whether you wanna leave earlier or later, the traffic is still basically the same. I suppose the only free-traffic in Jakarta you can feel is during midnite (though not always) and the week of Idul Fitri .. yes baby you feel owning the road of Jakarta :)

Anyway, since I was reluctant to start work before official office hours, I decided to clean my desk a bit. It has been hangin tough with me with too many green files these last few months -- neverending. This week we have to keep those green files away from our desk (at least hide them so they cannot be seen ^^) 'cos there will be lots of guests coming from other offices around the world -- TMG Worldwide Retreat will be held in Jakarta on 13-14 Nov, so supposedly we have to keep the image of Jakarta office being the BEST office amongst all other offices TRUE -- hello, we're working people, we need those files, as if we keep those files on our desk for fun. Sigh!

So here you go .. neat huh? I had to capture this 'cos seriously this won't last long (you should see under my desk -- not gonna show you that :D) once those guests gone, green files and yellow files for L&A will be back in business. Sigh!! Some lame acting ..


No comments: