Wednesday 5 November 2008

added to my collections

I'm back into My Melody freak since I got back from HK, and to my surprise there have been quite many My Melody stuffs here .. YEY! The other day I went pass Kinayara shop in PIM 2 and saw range of this cutie. So I bought mouse pad, small brush for cleaning and Kuromi's (new character which happens to be My Melody's enemy -- huh?! How can a cutie like her can have an cheeky enemy like Kuromi) cards pocket and the passport holder which I bought in HK earlier.


And this Zelda tee I got from my friend. Last weekend there was an action figure exhibition in Senayan. Zelda was my one of my first Nintendo games I played when I was younger after Mario Bros of course and I like the character Link .. so he got me this. Thanks Bet ^o^

No comments: