Friday 21 November 2008

not-so ordinary friday

What a crazy week this has been .. from 6 paralegals of TMG, this week leave with just 2 of us handling 4 other people's works. What a madness ... plus the weather has been friendly at all this week. I caught the rain twice so yes I was down with bad cold for a while, but I can't afford to get sick now .. too risky! I really should get a raise seriously!!

So it's Friday .. thank God for that! I was planning to have dinner with friend who came back from Aussie but he's too busy planning his wedding, so either it's cancelled or postponed I'm too sure. Rather than feeling bump for not having a nice dinner, I chose to have a good lunch instead .. it's been a while since I had sushi tei which surprisingly the price has gone up quite significant -- sigh!!! must be 'cos of the economic crisis, affected the imported raw fish price too :( I really hope this economic crisis won't go for too long .. if so, I can really kiss my travel plan next year goodbye.




After a decent lunch, I went for a walk and stopped by at the cute shop and got myself 2 more My Melody stuffs - a HP strap and stylus for my upcoming NDS (not sure when I'm gonna get it, but since it's there, might as well get it now before I regret it) -- talking about impulse shopping. Sigh!! Remember you have big travel plan coming up Net, it won't happen if you keep buying unecessary things ... oh well, I can't help it. This cute pinky bunny excites me ;p (yeah, keep making excuses!)


And while in the topic of crazy week, look at my desk, green files are back! Yes, they are invading my desk back and not too mention those old files I still store under my desk from last week. Sucks!! But hey, I have my Starbucks with me, so hit me baby, just be easy on me, ok -- it's Friday!!



Weekend is just a sniff away, I'm looking forward in seeing my auntie again tomorrow. She is coming home from HK for the week .. yey!! More catching up and gossiping to do .. ^^

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the stylus and hp strap looks really cute!