Wednesday 12 November 2008

no topic


My birthday and .. hey Christmas is coming .. so if anyone planning to give me any present ^^, here is one on the list -- Hello Kitty soft doll with my birth month sew on her leg. I honestly have no idea where to find this, anyone knows, please let me know *big grin*
So since we're in the no topic post today, here is a new ad where LH is the spokeperson .. so far this is the only product he advertises that I don't like .. Brand's Chicken Essence .. NO yumm!! But I love the ad, it reflects his everyday life .. full day activities and yet stay healthy -- GO Music-Man!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm.. did u try that online Indo shop that sells Japanese stuff? (the one u told me about months ago)

anett said...

I did .. but they only hold HP straps for Hello Kitty collections :(