Thursday 6 November 2008

late posting

It might be to late to blog about this movie .. but for those who haven't watched it, go and get the DVD, it's a MUST-SEE movie. It’s the funniest, happiest movie I’ve seen in a while. I can’t actually remember the last time I came out of a movie crying from laughter and still talk about it until we got home. It's not everyday you get to see James Bond sings ABBA songs in the very funny and entertaining way. Though he wasn't the best, but good effort Mr Bond ^^ I particular like Colin Firth's voice and of course big praise for Meryl Streep, one hell of an actress! And new-comer Amanda Seyfried was excellent.

I watched it with Renny, Lia and Mel2 in Taipei on one of the relaxing day, recovering from typhoon. After that, I quickly ran to nearest CD store to get the soundtrack, but too bad it was all in Chinese so instead I bought the soundtrack in HK which was on sale.

The whole movie was so entertaining and for those of you who familiar with ABBA songs, you can't help but sing along with the gank. I basically grew up with ABBA songs, other than The Beatles, Bee Gees and those 70s-80s musics, so love this movie.

As for the up-coming movie, I'm not too fond of the new James Bond - Daniel Craig, so I think I'm gonna pass Quantum of Solace. Instead I'm looking forward for NIGHTS IN RODANTHE starring Richard Gere and Diane Lane, I always love Richard Gere since Pretty Woman. He is yummy :)
And JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH -- I remember talking about this movie with Ling ages ago, I wonder whether it will ever come to local theater, finally it's coming soon. Whenever that is ..

No comments: