Wednesday 26 November 2008

more collections


Meet my new collections -- more My Melody :D Mel just got back from HK last weekend at the same time as my auntie, and look what she got me. I asked her to get me the alarm clock and the towel which comes with the candy xmas' tree pouch and small notes. The name label and the mug cover were gift from her, thanks heaps Mel. Finally I have a decent alarm clock :)

These are the kinds of collections which hard to resist to get but at the end I know I will never use them 'cos they are too cute *grin*

While ago I was talking to Ling about LH's concert merchandises, lots we bought for HOE tour but we've never used them and it happened again with the new MM tour at least for me .. I thought I didn't buy many but look!!!
Sigh .. Net, will you ever learn your lesson? Now I wonder .. but to my defense, I bought the ring becos of the box, honest!!

No comments: