Monday 17 November 2008

Korean weekend

The weekend was my "younger sister" birthday and graduation celebration .. it has been postponed for a week due to personal reason .. so anyway, yesterday she took 5 of us to Korean Restaurant in Karawaci area -- since she will continue her further study in Korea, she took us for a Korean treat.

Honestly, I'm not a Korean fan at all .. I can't stand the language :D No offense .. and definitely I don't fond of the food. I still prefer Japanese a lot more. But I love the scenery, I saw few programs on Korean, it looks beautiful and breath-taking.

This one called Samnak Baegeum -- whatever that is, contained of pork, squid and various vegetables mixed together with Korean spicy sauces.

- before the mixture -
- after the mixture -
We had other 2 meals, but I didn't recall the names and I didn't take any photo 'cos they looked less interesting that this one ^^. After dinner she took us to a small Korean supermarket for some ice cream -- it was good and some interesting snack, such as banana snack and pizza snack. To my surprise the banana snack was delicious, I have yet to try the pizza snack -- looking from the packaging, it looks yummmy ...

No comments: