Monday 24 November 2008

HKPO

Firstly, to avoid any confusion, the subject means Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra. That's the upcoming event where LH is gonna be at. He's gonna be a conductor for the Orchestra adapting the West Side Story by Leonard Berstein -- which happened to be LH's classical composer. What an honor ey ..

My HK auntie has arrived and I've spent my Sunday with her .. it's fun being with my mom's family. We -- my mom and her 2 younger sisters went to temple and prayed for my grandpa then we went to traditional market for some crazy shopping ... then we headed to my uncle's house for Indonesian food lunch, yummy!!!

So anyway, as always my auntie brought lots of goodies from HK .. different kinds of chocolates, candies and she also brought me this, LH's HKPO Promo Ad in local newspaper --- seeing this makes me wanna go even more. Sob sob!! A friend offered me a front seat extra ticket for the xmas' eve show, but too bad I can't go. 'cos of the global economy crisis, the USD has rise up too high and it's just too ridiculous. Plus it was just 2 months ago I came back from HK, it's probably too much if I decided to go again ..


What can be better than spending xmas eve watching LH conducts an orchestra and in HK too? Knowing it's winter there :( oh well, what can I say?! To those of you watching, please have fun and we shall wait for the amazing stories from all of you ... I can't feel nothing but envy .. but I'm happy for you all *with jealous face* ;p

No comments: