Tuesday 2 December 2008

another year ...

Yes, as of today I'm entering new days, new beginning, new journeys and new experiences as a 30 years old gal (not consider myself woman just yet :D). Well, everything remains the same -- The routine, the behavior, the people around me .. everything stays the same as I'm living in my 'very moment'. Enjoying it though ..

As for turning 30, there is no special feeling what-so ever. I guess it's kinda true what some people says .. birthday is just another day, the different is just that you'll get older, hopefully get wiser and and you'll get lots of wishes and maybe some presents :D. Some people afraid of getting older, some people afraid of a new experience in life and some people also worry about their uncertain future. I guess I'm in the mixture of all that .. worry about will I find the 'perfect man', the man of my dream, wondering what the future holds for me and afraid of getting older but haven't managed to achieve any of my dreams and a little bit of this and that.

But then again, age is just a number. getting older doesn't mean you have to stop having fun .. anyway, without so much of negative thoughts .. I wanna say to myself, CONGRATULATIONS, you've made it another year, Net.

Thanks to God for every blessings, for everything that happened to me in the past year, thank you for keeping me save, healthy and happy. Thank you for those people around me .. thank you for all your supports, advices, friendships, prayers. thanks to Mom for still caring so much about me .. couldn't live without you for sure.

Thank you all for this year's wonderful journey and for sharing it with me. To all my friends ... love you all! Hope this year I can find my special someone, my perfect man and live happily ever after .. wish me luck! *wink*


Hari ini .. hari yang kau tunggu
bertambah satu tahun, usiamu
Bahagialah kami ...
Yang kuberi, bukan jam dan cincin
Bukan seikat bunga, atau puisi, juga bukan kalung hati
Maaf, bukannya pelit atau gak mua modal sedikit
Yang aku ingin beri padamu, doa setulus hati
Semoga Tuhan melindungi kamu
Serta tercapai semua angan dan cita-citamu
Mudah-mudahan diberi umur panjang,
Sehat selamanya .. selamat ulang tahun
by Jamrud
Happy Birth day from Mayday

No comments: