Monday 9 February 2009

stacking, sorting, packing ..

I spent the whole day yesterday sorting out Lee Hom's new album pre-order. I've never had so many LH's CDs and stuffs in my room like yesterday before. I think I'm drunk of him now .. I was so dizzy sorting them out and I have back-ache now for sitting on the floor for too long.

Four medium boxes containing 93 albums and 72 pictorial books were spread out on my bedroom floor .. from sorting out the address based on province, piling which to mail and which to distribute, separating who order what and which go where, countless mis-counting of the albums, inserting left-over Sands concert flyers, re-attaching the plastic wrapped, and finally wrapping and labelling - ready to send. What a work .. thankfully I'm doing this for LH.
Stacking went like this .. still neat when they came out from the boxes. Once the sorting out started ...

Sorting who order what and which address to mail ... went a little in mess. I could barely move around in my own room.

Finally .. batch 1 is done. Buyers outside Jakarta, get ready to receive the CD. Yesterday I managed to wrap 21 CDs to 17 different destinations and sent them all today. More and more to go .. there are still 31 CDs to be sent to Jakarta and around, I'm aiming to do that all within this weekend, so help me people!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow looks like Sony's warehouse LOL