Tuesday 10 February 2009

new gadget

Initially I was planning to get laptop as my new gadget for 2009, but 'cos laptop here is based on US$ rate, the price has increased un-reasonably. So then I thought I don't really need laptop that urgent, my bro's computer is still working OK though there are few hiccups since it's quite old, but for browsing and games, I suppose I can live with that. Plus rumours saying that my office is gonna replace us with laptop this year .. so no reason for me to get laptop on my own.

Instead I've decided to get 2 gadgets .. one is this iPod Nano Chromatic (getting the blue one definitely), it's available in 8G and 16G. Second is SE W595i, blue one again. My current phone W810i has been playing on me lately. The earphone connection is loose and it hangs on me sometimes, specially when I'm sms-ing and phone call comes in. All this while my phone is my music player, I suppose that's the reason why my phone breaks fast. I survived with my previous phone for 4 years, but my current phone is only entering its 2nd year.






Market has been overwhelmed with Blackberry, even Obama has his own special Blackberry model. Few of my office friends have changed their phones to BB, but I'm not interested in smart phone .. as I'm not into high-tech stuffs. I'm happy just settling in with normal phone and now iPod. I'm familiar with Apple products since back in uni, I dream of having Power Book or MacBook Pro, but with US$3,000, it's just not worth it.

So, if I'm really getting these 2 things shortly, I'm gonna use my phone as phone and maybe music every now and then ... and will use the iPod for music and watching my fave vids.

Gonna browsing around for prices.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my fren just bought that phone and i was thinking of changing to that as well. It looks almost identical to my current W580i :D

anett said...

so shall we change it then? I'm getting the blue for sure :)