Tuesday 3 February 2009

connection .. confusion ..

I've been having dreams lately which involved this special someone from the past, sweet dreams which keep me wonder .. someone who was very important and very close to me. Someone I used to love and adore .. I have let him go ages and ages ago but somehow someway I still feel connected to him. I don't know even know how he is doing right now with his new life .. but why does he keep coming back to me?

Perhaps we once shared special bond and it hasn't disconnected completely .. that's probably why, unconsiously I'm still hoping for something to happen, like in the dreams .. the connection still there and someway somehow it's still trying to find their way together to be fully connected again.

Sigh, now I miss him! Where are you? I hope you're doing well with your life .. no matter how bad you've hurt me, deep down inside, you are still special ...

No comments: