Friday 13 February 2009

Movies time ..

There will be quite many interesting and nice movies this year .. these 2 movies are coming this month so I'm switching to movie mode this month, I'm gonna take a break from books for a while. Twilight and the Cullens have quite worn me out, and January was all about Lee Hom ... so before I'm starting my "autis" moment with books, I'm taking a short break and heading to cinema. Though lately all the movies have been mostly adapted from books which yes I know all about it :) And all these 3 movies are adapted from books


CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC is one I definitely gonna see. I read the whole series of Rebecca Bloomwood 'till the last one "Shopaholic and Baby". It's a very light and entertaining movie, so I'm so up for it. Here is a sneak peek ...





Second is "Marley & Me" .. I adore this type of dogs, Golden Retriever and Labrador have similarily in fast and friendlyness. I loved watching them running around behind my dorm back in uni and they are the nicest dogs but not in this movie .. but hey I do believe that Dogs are men's best friend. And I like Jennifer Aniston, so this is must see movie.


Last but not least is He's Just Not that Into You .. I recommend all girls to see this movie and learn more about MEN! I know about this book from Oprah, I just bought the book yesterday and now it comes on big screen with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Aniston as the star .. so YEAH!! I'm so there.

So be ready for your popcorn, 'cos I'm coming your way Cinema ^^ oh just out of the topic, today is Friday the 13th .. spooky friday :)

No comments: