Thursday 19 February 2009

Goodbyes

Saying goodbye is never easy .. indeed. I have fair shares of farewell and saying goodbye for good, knowing that I might be able to see some of them but also knowing that it's a possibility that I won't see them again.

I guess, after a while I get use to of saying goodbye -- specially with technology like today. It's only a phone call, email, sms away .. and now, thank God for Facebook. Though I know, things won't never be the same without having that someone physically with you. You got through it .. :)

I can say that my worst farewell is to Australia .. the life on my own for 5 years, times that I could only depend on myself and make my own decision. It's really hard to say goodbye to the life you love so much, where you have shared countless laughter and happiness, numerous hang outs with friends and other students, heaps of multi-cultural friends, and also sadness and tears and most importantly LESSON in LIFE that can only you, yourself learn by living it. If only I could turn back the time and freeze the time for just a short while, I will .. those were my best moments in life -- so far!

But I also believe that life does go on, people come and go, some stay in your life forever, some only left a small dot in your heart -- but all those are part of your growing up life. So cherish them, love them and keep them .. memories will only stay as memories. You can only keep them but not repeat them ..

So dear Friends (specially to those who's leaving me soon enough) .. Goodbye doesn't mean forever, please believe that we'll be seeing each other again someday somehow someway .. somewhere. 'cos the circle of life will meet us once again. You may be moving from your old memories, but don't be afraid to make new ones, 'cos everything had happened in the past and will be happened in the future will have special meaning in your life.

No comments: