Friday 20 February 2009

FRIENDS Bloopers

Today marks my 100 posts .. congrats Net, not bad! Considering I don't write everyday. It's hard to find any interesting stuffs to write knowing that I spend my times more at the office rather than doing something else.

Last night I was playing around my FB and found Friends site with complete bloopers, so I went straight to Youtube .. and boom, there goes Bloopers from Season 1 to 10 ... COMPLETE!! Yey!! :)

I'm a Friends lover since it's first out back in 1994 (I think I've posted about this before) .. so anyway, I've watched it like maybe thousand times and everytime I watch, I still laugh to my head off -- imagine watching the bloopers .. I had bad stomach-ache for laughing last night. I actually cried watching the last episode of the tenth season. It was the best ever .. and still is.

I've yet to own the US version original DVD which comes with bloopers on each seasons, US$199 is too much for me to bear right now .. but someday I'm gonna own this awesome set.



In the meantime .. youtube is all I got. Enjoy this :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are the bloopers on the DVD set? I'm currently watching the FRIENDS rerun on tv ;)

anett said...

Yes, I think so. After season 10, they're kinda re-package the series and add the bloopers on each season DVD set.