Wednesday 4 February 2009

Michael Bublé's Call Me Irresponsible

I'm in need of a change of music .. it has been all about Lee Hom and Chinese music for a while now, so I need a little break from it.

There aren't many International artists I like too much. I don't have any preference, I just buy random CD and listen to music which I think it's good. I don't hold any collections of specific artists except for Josh Groban and Michael Bublé ... they are the two artists that I really like adore. I have all Josh's CD, since he came out for the first time and stunned the world with "You Raise Me Up" and love him ever since.

As for Bublé, I wasn't too fond of him at first 'cos I'm not a jazz fan .. but his jazzy style is really nice, easy and enjoyable. I don't own any of his albums until today, I only downloaded few of his songs.

Anyway, I watched an on Rachael Ray show last weekend and Bublé was the guest, he introduced his 3rd album back in 2007 called "Call Me Irresponsible" and today I went to get it. Finally I got new collections of Michael Bublé, which left me with his 2nd album.


Bublé and Groban have different genre of music, but yet it was amazing seeing them combine their music style on stage. This is my fave performance, when Josh made surprise appearance at Bublé's concert .. funny!! Imagine having both of these two talented musician on the same stage .. I hope they hold concert in Indo soon.


No comments: