Thursday 5 February 2009

Jakarta's New Season

Jakarta - Indonesia in general only has 2 seasons, wet and dry season. Same goes to most Southeast Asian countries. But cos of the global warming and climate change, the weather has changed dramatically all of the world. No, we don't have Winter yet (hoping so though), but we're starting to have Autumn/Spring season.

For the all 4 seasons, I love Autum and Spring season .. when it's not too hot and too cold. Just nice! I get to wear my light stylish jacket instead of thick and bulky winter jacket. I just don't like when the rain comes adding to the beautiful weather like these last few days.

Though I don't mind a little winter in Indonesia .. having a view like this, who would object? Though it might be too much to ask for a tropical island like us here .. :)

No comments: