Friday 13 February 2009

I've GOT it ..

This must be the quickest decision I've ever made in buying an electronic gadget. Actually I thought I'll be getting the phone first but it turns out ... :D

Normally it takes me a while to decide when I go shopping for shoes, pair of jeans or even a CD, but with this just within a day. Though yes I've been wanting to get portable music player, but never in mind that I'd be getting an iPod. But pheewwww .. I also believe that "God will make a way" .. at the moment I decided to get this, there is a 0% 6 months installment promo using HSBC and I got good price from the iBox store yesterday. Yipeee ... I have new gadget. And with 16G memory .. I can fit 4000 songs easily. Take me anywhere baby :)

Too bad I didn't get to store anything inside it yesterday 'cos I couldn't install itunes on my work computer, I need to ask permission from the IT people at work to install un-related work matter. And I didn't have time to do last night at home 'cos I was busy finishing up wrapping LH pre-order CD 'till 1am last night (yawwwnnnning!). Hopefully I get to do it today so I'm all set for the weekend.

No comments: