Friday 3 October 2008

Back to reality ..

My 2 weeks holiday has finally come to an end .. it surely went to fast but it was indeed wonderful. Tiring but amazing .. experiencing typhoon in both countries, getting lost in Taipei 'cos of the language barriers, acting like 5 years old kid in HK Disneyland, meeting my idol face to face along with his mom and grandma, it was indeed an amazing holiday. All the tiredness, the bankrupcty totally paid of -- well NOT ... Now I have to face all my credit card bills and the fact that I'm back to reality, working my butt off for my next holiday destination .. hmm, where to??
8 days in Taipei were great. When we reached there, the typhoon attacked. Luckily it went just 1 1/2 days, there rest of the days were bright HOT sunny day. Finally after 22 years, I visited CKS Memorial Hall, HI, grand uncle! :D For those who don't know Chiang Kai Sek (the first Taiwan's president) was my grand uncle. CKS's daughter in law is my grandma's cousin. Cool ey!! :)


But 'cos of the bad weather, we didn't manage to go around Taiwan, we stucked in Taipei instead, was planning to go to Kaoshiung and take the speed train, but well too bad ... well anyway, I'm planning to make Taiwan as my regular trip, maybe every 2-3 years. It's a nice place though we got lost so many times, but that makes the trip so much fun and memorable. And OMG, CDs and Books are so damn cheap .. too bad the food weren't so nice.

These are my new CDs collections ..



As for HK, it's nice to see my family again there -- my 2 cousins I haven't seen for 16 years, we were like strangers at first but we catch up quick, nice growing up Justin :) Finally, I went to Disneyland. The first Disneyland I went was in Tokyo back in 1986, nothing much I could remember where I've been a Disney's fan since I can remember. That day I felt like a lost control 5 years old kid ..


Hi Mickey .. :D

Other than crazy for Disney character, Mickey Mouse in particular, I'm crazy of Sanrio - My Melody, which is very hard to find here ... but what do you know, HK has a Sanrio shop in the Causeway Bay Sogo, just next to the MTR. Seriously I went ballistic when I reached level 7. Look at what happened to my 1 day hunting in Sogo .. I'm not even a PINK person, and I turned my room to pinkish theme 'cos of this cute bunny.


Oh well, for what it worths, I don't go to HK every year .. might as well I just make the best of it :) Though now I suffer from a very bad bankruptcy but it's totally worth every penny.

As to close today's blog .. WISH TO SEE YOU IN TAIWAN ... again someday :)

2 comments:

C'est Moi~ said...

sumpe loe net? hahahha~ my melody.. gw juga mau ke sanrio!!! gw bisa menggila disono kali yah? hhmm need to go to HK!! ^^

gk pasang foto mg? hahhhaah~

C'est Moi~ said...

btw, ini tika.. :p