Wednesday 8 October 2008

two new watches after ...

It has been forever since I'm planning to get new watch. I had 2 Guess watches for almost 8 years now and I've been eyeing on this Guess square shape watch for ages, but Gosh it's so expensive ... which I think it's now no longer available in the market .. :(


I guess the eagerness of having that watch has left my mind. Few months ago, Ling informed me that ebay malaysia selling LH's Heroes of Earth Sony Ericsson limited edition watch for RM99 .. so I immediately asked her to help me bid on that and yey I won it, but the waiting took forever. I finally get hand on the watch during my trip to Taipei passed along by another friend. So yey, I now have square shape watch though it's totally different from what I wanted. But it was good .. the strap is so thick and it doesn't look like a free give-away kind of stuffs, so I'm happy with it.

And during my visit to Hong Kong Disneyland -- where I wasn't planning to get another, my eyes caught on this Disney Watch, it's not like those kiddy watch kind of type, it's quite elegant for a Disney stuff .. I was still going back and forth thinking whether I should get it or not. So at the end, before the fireworks started in Disneyland, I spent HKD450 getting the watch which I'm so happy I did ..

Now, I have 2 new watches ... YEY!!

2 comments:

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C'est Moi~ said...

i was about to buy the exact leehom watch.. but i had to wait for at least 3 months?! i was like.. you know what, never mind.. glad you have it now.. :D