Thursday 16 October 2008

Exhaustion ...

It took me 2 weeks exactly to realize that I'm extremely exhausted. I haven't stopped and had decent rest since I got back from my holiday which took almost 80% of my energy plus experienced 2 typhoons. And many late nights since I got back .. the weather hasn't been nice too -- It has been extremely HOT these last few days.

So finally, after a full weekend with good friend came back from SG, I collapsed successfully. On Sunday afternoon, after attending a friend's wedding mass and watching Laskar Pelangi, my battery went flat. My body screamed for help and asked me to slow down. I couldn't stop shivering, I had a fever and my throat hurt real bad.

From Sunday night to Wednesday, I spent them all, resting my body, trying to gain back my energy and ZZZZ like baby. And yes .. I had to go to the doctor, which was the last thing I wanted to do, but well what to do .. the office required medical certificate if you off from work for more than 1 day, plus my body seriously in need of medicines. The doctor's diagnose was I was too tired and had a throat infection .. hmm I wonder why?!

Today, it's first day back after charging my battery, still a little bit nozzy .. perhaps too much sleep or still lacking of sleep. I have full plans ahead, so I have to be healthy for the next few weekends.

So friends -- please look after and take care of yourself, health is expensive and seriously not fun being sick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds really bad. Take care and get well soon!

the weather here is the complete opposite - its been rainng everyday!