Tuesday 28 October 2008

two more to complete

These two rare albums -- 3rd album Missing You (好想你) and 4th album White Paper (白紙) are the only two albums to complete my FULL collections of LH's 12 years of work. Well, of course there are singles, compilations, live CDs and so on and so on .. but I don't intend to collect those, if I find them somehow someway, then it's good but I'm not gonna intentionally look for those. Searching his old albums is already hard enough, so if I get my hand on these two albums, I've completed my tasks.

I went in to every CD shops I passed in Taipei and Hong Kong, but no luck. They said it's already out of print. The only place to find is online shop which is all in Mandarin that I don't understand .. :(

So if anyone can locate these 2 albums and nice enough to help me get them .. it will be Fantasic!! :) Thank you in advance.

- Missing You -

- White Paper -

1 comment:

C'est Moi~ said...

ada net, di ebay.. dari sg.. tapi 40 each.. mau?

TiKa