Friday 10 October 2008

David Tao Live in Concert


David Tao will hold a concert at Sands, Jakarta on 25 Oct .. and they came up with this new promotion, buy 1 get 1 free using UOB credit card. I was told by a friend when I was in Taipei that they came up with this promo, huh! :(
It was just a week after I settled the ticket payment. I wasn't planning to watch in VIP seat 'cos it cost 1.8 million .. I'm not gonna spend that much money other than for Lee Hom plus I'm completely broke. But with this promo, I won't mind getting the VIP seat .. darn!! Oh well, I have to settle with 3rd class seat.
Anyway, I heard that Lee Hom recommended him to come to Jakarta and hold a concert here, so I guess he was pretty happy during his stays here last January. Happy to hear that .. :D
FYI. WProductions is fairly new organizer so they still need lots of supports they could get .. DT is the 2nd artists they invited which before they have successfully bringing S.H.E here last August and who knows they might bring Musicman to Jakarta again *grin*

No comments: