Friday 12 September 2008

off I go ..

2 days counting down to my big 2 weeks holiday to Taiwan and HongKong .. the moment I've been waiting for the last couple of months. Though due to hectic working days, I haven't been able to pack my bag, I haven't planned what I'm gonna do or where I'm gonna go. Well, I have the brief idea of places I wanna go, but they are all just written down, haven't really decided which is when, etc ..
Now, I kinda relief that I choose to fly on Sunday instead of Saturday .. at least I can still prepare everything tomorrow and most importantly I still have a day off to relax rather than rushing the packing tonight .. PHEW!! Giving up the waiting list flight on Saturday turn out to be a good decision after all.

So anyway .. by 6:15pm Sunday, I'll be in Taipei .. visiting the city again after 22 years and by 4pm Monday
(22 Sept) I'll be in HK, seeing my aunties, cousins and the country after 16 years .. WOW!!
I'm going to Disneyland :)

While in the topic of holidaying .. few friends from work are also flying off for the First ever Formula 1 Night Race in Singapore end of this month ..

Check out the prestige ticket .. wow!!

Have fun girls ..

No comments: