Tuesday 28 October 2008

the only PINK I love ..

Please meet my old times passion .. most of my friends said it so not me for adoring this cute pinkish bunny, since I'm so boyish. But hey, she was my first ever passion before I got hook up with Mickey Mouse. I used to be in Sanrio fans club when I was younger until My Melody disappeared from the market .. that's why I got so crazy in Hong Kong seeing store full of her *big grin*. Heard that her character is now a game on NDS console. Hmmm ...

Physical Description

My Melody was the first major bunny character released by Sanrio. She is completely white, but she wears a red or pink hood and a red heart tattoo. Her riding hood usually has a pink bow, but it sometimes has a rose. My Melody was first featured wearing a red hood, but it soon became a pink hood. She is now back to wearing a red hood. She is sometimes accompanied by her friends; a lamb named Hitsuji-chan, mouse named Flat, and her nemesis Kuromi.

Official profile of My Melody

Name: My Melody
Birthday:
January 18, 1975
Place of birth: Forest of Mari Land
Favorite hobby: Baking brownies with her mother
Favourite food: Almond pound cake
Best friend: A mouse named Flat
Enemy: Devil Kuromi
Description: Lives with her mother, grandmother and brother, Rhythm.
Personality: very curious, but a little hasty at times

No comments: