Tuesday 9 December 2008

twilight

Everyone should have heard the fuss about the movie .. of course the books by Stephanie Meyers. There are 4 books out up 'till today -- started with Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and the latest one is Breaking Dawn.

I'm a bookie but I'm not really a big fan of those imagination kinds of stories. I do watch Harry Potter, Lords of the Rings but I don't read the books. So when I was told about these series, I wasn't that interested .. specially it includes Vampire .. nah, definitely not my type.

So when the movie was out, I didn't plan to watch it of course .. but heard the review and said it was good plus Puri played Twilight in 3 theaters, so it got me interested. I went anyway, kinda wondering what's the big fuss about.

Less than I expected, I actually like the movie and planning to get the books .. yes books means all of them. But they were gone, I suppose all of people are like me .. get addicted after seeing the movie. Some even fall in love with the character ^^
I personally don't really fond of Robert Pattison as Edward Cullen -- he's not too gorgeous and cool. But as in character, I love Edward Cullen .. coming out from the theater, I feel like having a boyfriend. LOL!!
Here is my fave quotes from the movie, they were in bed after Edward keep asking Bella to stay away from him .. at the end, he was the one who couldn't stand being away .. hmmmm!! Corny yes, but this is my romantic side do the talking .. well typing :)
Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
Isabella Swan: Then don't.
Anyway, to those who haven't watched .. please do!! It might be a little bit mushy romantic corny kind of movie and yes of course it's unreal, but hey .. it's a movie -- for entertainment purpose, so why not?! :)
Have fun watching people!!

No comments: