Wednesday 3 December 2008

how old am I?

I had a birthday celebration yesterday with the girls at Pizza Hut in TA ... just a simple meal but wonderful company. Seriously we couldn't stop laughing throughout the night 'till we realized that we were the last 2 tables on the restaurant. We chat almost everyday through emails and we actually meet up quite often but yet there are still lots to laugh and talk about .. you are the best girls!! There were only 8 of us, but I think we were the noisiest amongst .. ^^

Thank you all for made by special day extra special ..

And look at the gifts I got from them .. am I turning 5? Not that I don't like them, of course I love them, look at those cute things? It just got got me thinking, is it normal for me to still like these kinds of things?

And cutlery set? Dede .. what a cute thought indeed! :) Thank you anyway for the lovely thoughts and gifts and thank you for all the wishes everyone had for me yesterday ..

1 comment:

Stardreamer said...

Net, it's normal for u to like those cute things, yang nggak normal yang ngasih...WAAKAKKAKAK!