Wednesday 17 December 2008

celebrations

I had quite a birthday celebrations this year and it seems to be all Italian food .. hmmm it was totally unplanned. First was dinner with the OHI gank at Pizza Hut then lunch with friends at work at Spaghetti House and finally with my 'FRIENDS' gank at Domino Pizza ...

And this was the last celebration for the year .. Early Christmas dinner with the office people at Yoshi on Monday Night .. we had a cross cadeau, and I got the bunny headband. Whoever got me that .. it's Xmas, you know .. I shouldn't get bunny, I should get Santa's hat instead or reindeer horn at least or maybe Angel's wing? LOL

Andy was being traditional rocker guy that night, with his Batik shirt and fan plus his rocker bracelet haha .. what a interesting combination and we sang Dewa's version of "Kangen" .. yupe, he is fluent in Bahasa and Japanese .. 'bule kampung' that what we call him .. haha ^^


And my last gift from my bday ... :)

No comments: