Wednesday 31 December 2008

Year 2009 ..

will be just hours away .. 2008, the year of most Chinese people considered as lucky year is soon gonna end .. what did I accomplished? Well not much I suppose ... other than gaining lots of new friends, more settling in work wise .. I don't think I've accomplished anything extravagant over the year.

However, as crazy as it might sound, I did feel proud and happy that I finally be able to realizing my big trip to taiwan and HK on my own expense. I know I had travelled on my own expense before but never as big as this is. Though yes I felt so poorly bankrupt at the end, 'till now .. but I'm happy that I'm capable of it haha. I know I'm not even making any sense here .. but anyway, I guess that was my biggest achievement this year, to my own standard of achievement of course.


As of my end of the year holiday .. I practically didn't do much. I was so reluctant to go out of the house for some reason, I guess I was so fed up and tired with the Jakarta condition. So I stayed at home mostly, where I feel most comfortable at and drowning myself with the stories of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan ... yes! I was so into the characters and the stories. Big praise for Stephenie Meyer. I've never been so intense and fast in reading any books, finishing 600 over pages in less than a week? WOW! A new record!! And how can you not love Edward Cullen ... "I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever, will you marry me?" -- cheesy line for guys ey? But hey, it definitely works for gals, that's the line Edward did in proposing to Bella. OMG!!! I've never actually thought myself of being so romantically involved with a character ... well, that did it!! Though that was just one of many other breath taking lines Edward said in the book.

I'm now in book 4 of the saga - Breaking Dawn where Edward and Bella are finally bind in holy matrimony, I have yet to learn what the ending of this book but gladly what I learned today from browsing the Net, there will be 5th book of the Saga called Midnight Sun ... yey!! It's Stephenie's ongoing work for the time being, as her first draft of the Midnight Sun was leaked through Internet so it has been re-write ... but the stories of Edward and Bella will continue :)


Other than drowning myself into this unbelievable "fiction" story yet so real .. I'm also Heart.Beating with LH's latest album .. the anticipated album of the yearend is finally out. So far all the songs are well ear-accepted except track number 9, but knowing LH, in order to enjoy his masterpiece, we have to listen to them over and over again. Well done Homie, you did yet again another fantastic job .. with the albums and your brilliant performance with the HKPO.


Happy New Year everyone ... hope the year 2009 will be much better than this year, will bring you more joy, luck, health, wealth and happiness to each and everyone of you! Enjoy!!

No comments: