Wednesday 10 December 2008

brain overload

Since the announcement of Heart.Beat .. all of sudden I have too much happening at one time. Keep changing plan and schedule -- not to mention the global financial crisis adds up the album issue. So I have to sort the local pre-order (a lot) with price increment and also sorting out the taiwan pre-order ... headache!! And just when I thought that has completely done ruining my day, I had another info that autograph session is cancelled .. NO!! Why are you people doing this to me?

Not that I'm not happy with the album release -- I'm absolutely thrill, but as always the preparation part sucks! Just like prior to the Jakarta concert ... But thankfully I'm doing this all for LH, so I'm not gonna complain much instead I'm gonna enjoy it and learn more about handling different issue in one time.

Plus Christmas holiday is approaching, 2 of my department friends are taking their long annual leave as I'm going to too .. so that makes all of us work extra hard. We need to finish all the works before our leave .. which is quite frustating.

Oh well .. life ain't easy my friend, so might as well enjoy it.

No comments: