Friday 26 December 2008

Boxing day

I'm not even too sure what exactly is boxing day ... is it where all people start boxing at each other? LOL .. I got to know boxing day, of course when I was in Aussie, but yet I've never actually found out what it actually means, all I know it was 1 day after Christmas which means longer holiday for us, though it wasn't much different 'cos we got like 2 weeks off uni for Christmas if you're not doing Summer Class. Yupe for those who got confused, Summer is December in Australia .. ^^

This year Christmas is considered to be rather quiet for me .. for my fave holiday at least. I didn't put up Christmas tree this year. HUH! I know .. I didn't have time to get it out of the storage and none of my other family even intend to help out! Sigh!! So I spent this year Christmas without anything Christmasy at my house.


So since I didn't have any big plan for the holiday .. other than of course going to church which another good performance my the Youth Choir (again sadly I didn't join this year performance) then followed by Christmas gathering with some friends last night .. with Italian Food and exchanging gifts. Her house was filled with lots of Christmas decoration ... so the spirit was there ...


After dinner, we had our gift exchanged and again whoever got my name knows exactly what I like ... yupe, another My Melody Collections. Gotta take pic of my new collections again.


Other than that, I also received a glasses case from Tika's family .. my xmas gift from Aussie. Thanks all! Which means I finally completed my Twilight Saga Collections, YEY!! ^^ -- Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse (thanks to Tika) and Breaking dawn!! Perfect holiday.

Again ... Merry Christmas People!!! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Kartini Liu said...

your photo is pretty too..^^nice^^