Friday 25 July 2008

training in session

I'm in microsoft office 2007 training for the whole day today .. while in training, thank God I'm still able to get online and chat with my online buddies through email and browsing at the same time ..

Gadget lover people are definitely talking about 3G I-Phone which was just released 2 weeks ago. My boss has just received his order straight from New Zealand today. He was in the bad mood for the last 2 days waiting for the package to arrive by Fed-Ex. Thank God the Fed-Ex people who delivered it safely today and bring his mood back to normal .. no more banging things in his room.

I'm not a gadget people, but I have always loved Apple products .. shamely those stuffs are unaffordable for me. I experienced with Apple computer back in uni, since I studied Media Communication, Apple computer supported our major. There were lots of I-Mac, G4 computer back in the computer lab in uni .. little that I know Apple computer cost a fortune. Oh well .. I gotta stick with normal PC.
My dream notebook .. 17 inch Apple MacBook Pro

The most anticipated I-Phone is finally in stores .. in Australian and US market for AUD849 for the 16G and AUD729 for the 8G .. for the time being. Will hit Asian market soon enough I suppose, but I wonder when it's gonna enter Indo market and how much that's gonna cost?


-lookin' good-

No comments: