Wednesday 2 July 2008

here comes July ...

So we are now entering first half of year 2008 ... 38 days to go to Beijing Olympics, the event I've been looking forward for the last 8 years and I have to give it a miss, for safety reason -- well, not gonna argue with that. I totally understand how current world's situation, unpredictable. I'm gonna have my big trip plan soon anyway, so I'm not complaining.

My friend Ling said in her blog today, "It's time to stop and reflect on the first half of 2008 and the resolutions you've made in beginning of the year..." Well, honestly I don't think I've accomplished much till this point, other than to stay healthy, live life to the fullest and just enjoy the moment you've got . So gal, thanks for the reminder ... it's been quite a journey :)

Anyway, my bro, evie (my colleague at work) and my lao shi (mandarin teacher) are sharing same birthday today -- 1 July as well as the late Lady Diana .. Happy Birthday to all. Hope everything the best for you ... God bless to you all.

So this was taken today, Evie's 31st birthday (sorry vie, have to mention the age :D) This is our little "arisan" group at work (minus Mba' Gita) hahaha. They are all my +++++ sisters --- no offense. We have this so-called tradition for celebrating birthday, our office piazza normally is our "meeting point" -- quoting for the birthday girl herself "the present is never been a surprise since we always ask what is needed. well, our favourites is the voucher ..of course. either sogo, metro, kinokuniya or aquarius. it's simple and easy and we never have to worried that we bought the wrong present"

Well vie, hope you enjoy your bday and remember "you're old, you're confused and don't know the different ... " :D

Have a good July everyone!!

No comments: