Friday 11 July 2008

new hide-away

So everyone knows I'm a bookie .. and I have new hide-away place. Other than the big Kinokuniya bookstore in Plaza Senayan, Times has opened its new branch in Karawaci, just a bit outside Jakarta, huge place in the corner of the prestige UPH. It was opened about 2 weeks ago and it has become my new fave place .. with 20% discount opening promo, I picked up 3 books even I still have lots of books waiting in the shelf to be read ...

I'm in a total different world among books.

- isn't it nice? -

Another thing I picked up last week was this Smurf figurine. I'm a Smurf lover .. they use the word Smurf to change certain words, it's confusing sometimes, but cute :D but why is it so hard to find the animation on DVD or even anything? So once I saw this in Puri last weekend, I immediately bought two of it and just the other day I went to PIM and saw range of Smurf Collections in Multi Toys in South Skywalk for 15 thousand a piece. Should I get the whole collections? Oh No!!!

- isn't he the cutest or what? -

1 comment:

life, lust and love said...

net!! i just love the "Times" picture. it looks like a perfect place to hide away. just to roam the alleys and you were suddenly in a different world - totally. i'd like to go there one day ..one day ..and that's a promise!