Tuesday 15 July 2008

New collections

I suppose almost all my friends know I like Wang Lee Hom (王力宏) even only for couple of years now but he has never failed to amaze me 'till this moment. I met him, being on stage with him and saw his concert twice -- will be again soon enough, I hope ^^

He has been in the e-business for 13 years now, while anticipating for his 13th album this year, I'm planning on collecting all his old albums. I was down with 3 albums, 'till yesterday when Lucy got me this off ebay in States -- Lee Hom's 2nd album "If You Heard My Song 如果你聽見我的歌"

- this was released 1996, look how geeky he was ;p
thank you Lucy -
That left me with 2 of his albums, Missing You (好想你) and White Paper (白紙) -- if any of you see those 2 albums somewhere, please do let me know :D

Recently added to my collections -- Sport Smurf Figurines

No comments: