Thursday 10 July 2008

Room Make-Over

To those of you who like to watch Oprah Winfrey Show surely know the famous and cute interior decorator Nate Berkus, he is my fave decorator .. Well, I don't know that many decorator so he is the only one. I really love how he can turn old furniture to look brand new and how he re-use everything without throwing the sentimental value -- that's so me :D

I got this shelf around a year ago during the office moving. My office sold all the furniture for very cheap price including this solid book case. It has experienced big flood early this year. So after a few touch here and there, it decently enough to store all my books collections which they were all over the place.

The two CDs shelves are brand new I bought which one of them was on sale in Ace hardware. They are pretty solid but still isn't enough to store all my CDs collections which I realized now that I have quite a lot. But all those CDs I brought back from OZ, no longer has the CD case, I had to put all of them in CD pouch to be able to bring all back.


This shelf is the earliest shelf I bought in Carrefour for less than 100 thousand and it has experienced 2 big flood. It might look pretty good still, but mark my word, it's not what you see. And just a suggestion, don't buy those so-called wood furniture in Carrefour to store your collections, get those rather expensive with better quality for long round. I keep this 'cos I haven't found any decent shelf.


- top shelf holds all my Lee Hom's collections -
Finally .. my room looks a room -- a decent room. Next make-over is the window .. termite has invaded my window frames, so gotta save some money and do the real room make-over. Or hey might call Nate for help :D *yeah, keep on wishing net*

1 comment:

H. HOMies said...

Oh, I am trying to clean my room recently. I have problem with my books, I couldn't fix all of them into my book shelf, but I have to clean the floor and the bed first (my books everywhere -_-). I also realised I got many megazines as well.