Friday 1 August 2008

7 days and counting down

I've been slacking down with my blog lately .. not that I don't have or don't want to write anything, but when you reach work, you simply can't do much about anything other than your work, which has been killing me flat this past month.

Today, 1 August .. 7 days counting down to Beijing Olympic Games. I went to Beijing Olympic Exhibition on Wed held in Pacific Place, thought of getting some merchandise since I won't be going to China after all. After a long adventure getting there, sadly there was nothing much to see even buy. I was eyeing on Huan Huan red tee, but all they had was kid size, yeah like I'm ever gonna fit into those. So the guy said the adult size will be coming on Sat, which means I gotta spare some times this weekend to get it. Sigh!! The fact that I don't like Pacific Place, it's too classy and high class mall. It's on the lower level of Ritz Carlton Hotel, what do you expect? ^^

Anyway .. another postponed story was ... I went to friend's wedding last weekend. The groom is my childhood friend and the bride is my high school friend, talking about small world ey? I accidently met them last year in another friend's wedding. It took me and them by surprise of course .. a year later, which was last weekend, I received an invitation. Wow!! And the fact that they went to the same Junior high school in Theresia -- it's so meant to be.

Well, it was a very nice garden party wedding. There were 10 girls wearing green dress walking down the aisle with the bride and groom, which later I found out they are all my high school friends -- what a friendship.

Congrats to Vito and Lintang!

No comments: