Wednesday 2 July 2008

五月天

I knew 五月天 MayDay -- Taiwanese Rock Band briefly through local Asian magazine 'till I got to see them performed in Lee Hom's Heroes of Earth Concert in 2006. Just recently I got to know deeper through Ling .. they have some nice songs, of course I don't know that many, just few recommendation and some downloads. But I think they are pretty solid Rock band, first Taiwanese band I know in fact -- real band.

Few songs like 米老鼠 (Minnie Mouse), 最重要的小事 (The Most Important Thing) and the famous duet 私奔到月球 (Elope to the Moon) are just few favourites stored in my mobile phones. till the last one, Hokkian song which Ashin wrote for the SiChuan Earthquake victims called 出頭天 (sorry, don't know the english title :D). They are famous in singing Hokkain (Taiwan dialects) songs, which some of them are pretty nice too.

This was introduced to me today called 小護士 (Little Nurse), it's very catchy song and cute dance by those boys.

- thanks ling -

No comments: