Wednesday 2 September 2009

I (Finally) went to Singapore


Well .. you know what people said that you haven't been to Singapore if you haven't visited the Merlion .. so yes, after my countless visits, I "finally" went to Singapore ..

I spent most of my times in SG alone this time .. I took my time to browse one place and move to another when I had enough, it's good to really enjoy your alone time like that.

So on Sunday, I went to take Singapore River Cruise with my childhood friend - Tep ... I got 3 free tickets from Lia (thanks De) .. night cruise is always better with the beautiful lights and under the stars. It'd be romantic with a guy we love of course, but since that hasn't been accomplished yet, nothing better to spend it with your best friend right?

Other than the Merlion and Esplanade, we went pass this gorgeous hotel .. The Fullerton Hotel which used to be a post office in those British era. Wonder how much to stay there a nite ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice! i've never been on a river cruise in SG