Friday 11 September 2009

Pulang Kampung ..

If things go as plan, I'll heading "home" to my growing up place in 3 months time, which is I'll be spending Christmas and possibly New Year in the land down under .. yay! :D

This was totally take me by surprise, I did plan for a trip to Aussie in 2010 for my best friend's wedding but since this trip will be about 6 months in advance, I'm sorry B .. I guess I won't be attending your wedding, but miracle happens, so hope by then I have enough saving to go there again and witness your special day ^^



My trip this time will be a family trip .. my cousin (first grand child from my mom side) will be getting married in Hunter Valley - Wine Country, it's indeed a beautiful place. It's located about 2 hours drive North of Sydney. She has picked an awesome place, though it would be even more beautiful if she could pick in Autumn/Spring season to have her wedding instead of Summer, 'cos Summer in Australia is just too hot and dry .. anyway, this wedding would be a big reunion for my mom's family from all over the world as well, we will indeed gonna have a good time.

And surely I'll be heading down to Wollongong .. place I can still call home .. I'm so looking forward to see my friends there again and reminiscing those special moments. I'm also gonna be a tour guide for most of my family who has never been to Aussie .. Sydney and Wollongong in particular.


I really hope that 2 weeks would be enough for me to have that reminiscing feeling of being home after 7 years.

No comments: