Tuesday 25 August 2009

Bad Timing

4 days before the trip I was looking forward to for the pass 2 months, I got attacked by germ .. food poisoning, stomach flu, whatever you name it .. I literally lost almost all of my internal fluid within 2 days. What a good timing indeed ..

Was it stress? Or simply I ate something wrong that I didn't even notice? I really have no idea! I thought I've been living easy life this past week for the trip. Sigh sigh sigh!!!

I was lying in bed, thinking ... maybe I'll just skip the concert indeed if I didn't get better. Maybe I'll ask Ling to find whoever who wants to see the concert. But then again, I have to be optimist that I'll be better by Friday. Man, I paid quite a lot for the concert .. so please help me God, I'll get better by Friday ..

No comments: