Tuesday 29 September 2009

Random-ness

No topic post today .. just don't feel like working and just wanna post some stuffs I bought, will get and something to look forward too.

1. Soft toy -- Scrump and Care Bears. I bought these 2 cuties on my last day in SG .. both bday gifts for my friends. For those who don't know who Scrump is, Scrump is Lilo's doll which she sew from fabric. Well, this one is the cuter version of the actual Scrump, the actualy Scrump looks a bit scary (sorry Cyn ;p) but she loves her so much :D

I didn't know who Scrump was 'till she told me, though I watch Lilo & Stitch but no one really notice her I guess. And I found her quite cute (this version ;p), I can't help of getting one for myself. So yes Cyn, I bought one for me too :D


2. Playing card of three of my favorites .. My Melody, Lee Hom and Disney .. nice! :D



3. More Lee Hom's collections -- all found at Yahoo Taiwan Auction. Thanks to Ricky for bidding. They are autographed CD of Lee Hom's trip that he made during the Shangri-La album preparation, Shangri-La first edition (my introduction to Lee Hom), autographed Unbelievable CD, Falling Leaves single CD and finally .. White Paper which completed my full album collections.


4. One Tree Hill Season 3 Boxset, which I found in the local Movie Store. Two seasons down, 4 more to go, well actually I have Season 1 and 2, but they're pirated, I'm planning to get the original boxset, which Gosh, this will definitely bankrupt me to the max.


5. In-ear headphone for my i-pod. Well, I thought of getting the original Apple in-ear headphone, but it costs almost USD100. No way on earth I'm gonna buy earphones for USD100. This Sony earphones are awesome enough, I simply feel disconnected with the outside world once I put them on.


6. Music-Man Concert DVD - Hong Kong version with bonus of Man in the Mirror CD. I wasn't planning to get one, 'cos I already ordered one Taiwan version which comes with the Music-Man figurines. But I got so tempted with the limited edition single, so I bought it anyway. Maybe I'll give away the DVD to someone :D


7. Sony Ericsson T707 -- soon to be mine, I hope! I've been planning to get new phone. But lately SE always release slide phone which I'm not quite fond. I'm a clam shell person, so I'm gonna get this one instead .. blue one of course. I'll wait for my next paycheck.



While I have spent quite a money for those stuffs above, I'm still currently waiting for these stuffs ..

1. Music-Man Concert Figurines



2. Music-Man DVD Taiwan Version with the MM figurines


3. And of course, I'm looking forward for my Aussie trip end of this year. Yay!! Can't wait!!

My flight is confirmed, but still need to apply for visa and arrange accommodation for my family. My accommodation is pretty much fixed though. Also need to plan where to take them and stuffs. Hopefully we have enough time to explore big parts of Aussie-land. Opera House is a must.

Last part of the this random-ness post .. please meet my new 19' monitor at work :D Sweet huh?! LH relaxing with his coffee enjoying the view.

No comments: