Tuesday 8 September 2009

五月天 First Concert

My first MayDay concert was great .. the concert itself was actually awesome though sadly I didn't feel the hype 'cos I was pretty much lost with the songs, only few were familiar in my ears. But I enjoyed it ..

This was my 2nd time step foot in Singapore Indoor Stadium, of course it felt different .. the first was back in Oct 2006 for Heroes of Earth concert. Back then I could feel the hype even before the concert. This time, I was looking forward for it, but at the same time I felt something missing.

As for the crowd, this MD concert was definitely smaller than LH's back then, there were still lots of empty seats but becos it was a rock concert, you can actually feel the hype-ness from the fanatic fans. There were lots of fast songs and the fans were jumping, screaming and sang along with them.

I was practically a silent audience .. other than I don't know most of the songs, the guys were all speaking in Chinese which I was lost once again, I picked up bits and bits but overall I was pretty much out there. Though one thing I like the most was during the L.O.V.E shout out and how the guys warmed the stadium, it was amazing! It was different than LH's or DT's concert.

The concert went 'till 10 mins passed midnight .. it was surely an experience. Afterwards we headed to the usual supper place MD guys always go when they are in SG, but too bad we didn't see them.

Anyway, these are the best pics I took during the concert .. and somehow I liked these, it's not close up but it shows the whole stage with all of them on it. Well, what more you could get from side seat :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lotsa empty seats on Fri but Sat was packed! ;) Glad u enjoyed it.. hopefully the next time you see them you'll be more familiar with their songs :)