Thursday 17 September 2009

Season 7 Promo Shot


Season 7 Episode 1 - "4.30 AM (Apparently They Were Travelling Abroad)" has started on 14 September 2009 .. looking good so far, there hasn't been any problems or intrigues or anything.

The main characters continuing from previous seasons are the Scott's Family of Nathan who is in the off-season of NBA, Haley who is making a come back to singing career and Jamie who is turning 7. Other main characters are Brooke and Julian who are finally in relationship, Milli and Mouth who are continuing their sweet relationship and Antwon and Lauren. There will few characters come and go in this season, but everyone is starting new life without Lucas and Peyton.

Season 7 introducing 3 new characters .. Quinn as Haley's older sister, Clay as Nathan's sport agent and Alexis (coming soon).

For the time being, I have to watch it over youtube .. I don't normally watch series 'till they're all release on DVD, but I can't wait for this one .. so I'll be surely on youtube on Tuesday night (the series air Monday night Eastern Time). Thank you to whoever put each episode up on youtube .. Really grateful for that.

And I would love to have this Nathan Scott NBA card :) I used to collect NBA cards when I was in school.


Counting down to Episode 2 - What Are You Willing to Lose on 21 Sep. Yay!!

No comments: