Wednesday 12 August 2009

DVD Wish List


Aside from FRIENDS DVD boxset which cost USD155.49 (the price has been reduced in Amazon), this sets have just been added to my DVD wish list few weeks ago when I started get over heels with One Tree Hill, with whopping total price of USD144.99 for complete 6 seasons. 6th season will be released 25 Aug 2009. But sadly, so far, Amazon hasn't provided boxset for the whole 6 seasons, 'cos there will be more seasons coming up ..

But the individual pack is really nice .. I'm planning on getting one by one, starting with this one, Season 4. Why? Because season 4 is the cheapest amongst the other plus there are lots of baskeball games in this season with Tree Hill Ravens winning the State Championship, Lucas and Nathan finally become brothers and the gangs graduating from high-school. Lots of dramas and good stories in season 4.



I've drained my savings bad enough with LH's collections .. plus this? Gosh, how and when am I gonna recover?

No comments: