Thursday 6 August 2009

Kate Voelege

One Tree Hill is a very musical series .. the series featured numerous singers/bands including Michelle Branch, Fall Out Boy, Sheryl Crow to know a few.

The last 2 seasons, OTH introduced new character name Mia Catalano who played by Kate Voelege and her songs played in the series were good. So I looked her up on Amazon, and she has produced 2 albums and they turn out quite nice. I'm thinking on getting the album.

Few of my faves which are featured in OTH are Forever & Almost Always, Sweet Silver Lining and her debut song No Good. I have filled up my ipod with couple of her songs today ^^

OTH itself has 3 Original Soundtracks released with Gavin DeGraw singing I Don't Want To Be as the opening song. And last night I watched the DVD bonus, OTH actually has music tour apart for the series promo. And this album are the compilations of the road tour that the casts have featuring few singers including Bethany Joy Lenz who played Haley James in the series.


Looking Good!! :D

No comments: