Thursday 6 August 2009

Cute Music-Man Figurines


The news is finally out .. Music-Man DVD will be released on 28 Aug 2009 .. it's about time. It's been almost a year since the MM set out in Taipei - Sept 2008.

The above figurines are the bonus we will be getting if we get the DVD .. just 1. I wish it'd be all 6, but how much that's gonna cost .. so anyway if I guess it correctly, the figurines are limited to 3000 pieces. We can get it for RMB70 each or RMB400 for the whole set, if we don't get the DVD.

I want No. 2, 4 and 5 .. I wonder where can I get this in hand .. help! :)

Oh what's more exciting is the fan who design this cartoon .. not only LH put her work into one of the MM tour merchandise, now this .. I'll pass out if that happens to me :D Well done Vivian ..

Here is one of her works for the Music-Man set ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeanette, the figurines above is selling differently by www.merchandise.com.tw, and a set is NT1680, forgot how much for each though.

The small figurine that sell with the DVD is a different one, which I predict should be much alike with the previous 30CM figurine, but they shrunk it into 10cm and a cute version.